Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What I did on Sunday

I woke up and emptied the dishwasher. I took my pills. I had breakfast. I had a bath. I flossed and brushed my teeth. I got dressed. I said without that piece of meteorite that lays dorman I wont be able to merchandise where is it and dad said the plaumbers took it and I said plumbers. I went to Wal Mart and people changed into goombas. I saw a dinosaur. I said muster the goombas prepare for the evolution gun prepare for destiny wheres my pizza.I went home and at home I had lunch. My dad and I were merging. My dad and I were hiking and I saw three guys running I changed 1 of them into a monkey then I saw an other man I tried to change him into a monkey he was careful. I went hiking. at home I had a rubber head I was in the elevator becoming a monster people made me go away they changed me into a dinosaur then I died.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connor,
I loved reading about your day,it sounds like you are always up to something exciting.
I was sorry to hear you died at the end, I'm gonna miss you.
Thanks for letting me read about what's going on with you,
I love you, a lot.
Uncle Pearse