Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What I did at Camp Squamish

I am going to be writing about what I did at Camp Squamish. I like to write about what I did at Camp Squamish. I went canoeing in the lake then I swam in the lake with all my friends and counselors. I was dancing and singing with all the kids and Counselors and heard music while singing as a party. My friends and Counselors were having popcorn while watching Shrek 2 and Ella Enchanted. My friends and Counselors were all singing a song on the trampolines for fun. My friends and I were all painting pictures on the rocks and on a long piece of paper. Me and my friends were playing a card game called go fish. I did a Star Wars Revenge Of the sith puzzle with my friends. We all had ice cream together after dinner. We made a book and drew pictures on the pages. We were at somebody’s wedding.

1 comment:

Miner Jake said...

Connor you must had alote of fun, see ya later alegator............