Friday, April 20, 2007

What I did today

I did match the words. I had an apple while talking to people at recess. I finished doing my chemistry unit test homework. I talked about my verbal visual essay. Somebody said something about Graems bum and I asked if he owns it. Tinou said "Does he own what?" I did not answer because that's a private word. I told Tinou that Graem has a pumpkin and he said he has a punpkin. I said yes. We told people the drama teacher about what happened. I went to subway for lunch. I went to the bank with mom. I played the computer. I watched a video with the people. I had a sprite. I played pingpong with Peter. I gave the people the ball back. I told my mom that I played pingpon and gave back the ball. I took my pill. I threw the stuff I dont need any more.

2 comments:

Argent said...

Dear Connor,

you'll never believe how I found your blog.
I am studying litterature at the University in Newcastle, doing a PHD course. I am originally from Sweden, living in the UK.
At the moment I am working with childrens litterature and I am re-reading "Cue for Treason" and "Tom's Midnight Garden". I was trying to find childrens comments on it and I found your blog.

I think they are wonderful books and I hope you didn't get too much of a hard time with all those comments people posted on your blog.

I myself keep a diary, as when I started writing it the internet consisted of email groups and messagingboards :D. I have kept a diary since I was about 12 and I have to say its good fun, especially when I look back at something i wrote 10-15 years ago.

I wish you good luck with everything and keep up enjoying life. BTW don't listen to what adults say about it being boring being grown up. Its just not true. the longer you live the more fun you'll have :D

Adios

Miner Jake said...

Pingpong is a realy fun game to play, right?
and its good to give back the pinpong ball, Connor