Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What I did today

I did Science 9 Chapter 8 questions in LAC. I had my apple and I talked to people at recess. I watched Freedom Writers and I did hokypoky at the fire drill with Mr Wilson. I was talking to people at recess. I washed the dishes, had chocolate ice cream, cleaned the dished and I did my course evaluation work sheet in foods class. I had a peanut butter sandwich, got a snack from the vending machine and I read a book at lunch time. Me and the kids told Mr Grenier about what was good and not so good and we told him about what we are doing in the summer, Me and everybody put away the stools and the blocks, we did bibety bibety bopp and we did what the wind is for and whoever did it had to get up. I had chips and ice tea, had a conversation with Peter and Keenan, was talking about Will Smith videos and songs, played fooseball with Keenan and I played chess with Peter.

No comments: