Monday, July 09, 2007

What I did today

I went to see Doctor Chapman this morning. I went to Subway for lunch. I checked out the office in North Vancouver and I had a conversation with Alison in Claire. We went rock climbing at cliff hanger with Rhonda, Alison, Jesse, John, Shayla and Kyle. I went to the Kwik e mart and I had a squishes slurpee and chips and I saw cardboard Simpson characters like Homer, Marge, Bart, Mill house, Maggie, Comic book guy, Ralph and Apu. Rhonda took lots of pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool you went rock climbing! I wish I was there! yesterday I got back from my vacation in california!
The highest temperature was 46 c !!!! it was really hot!! I might see you this summer! Magda is in Europe right now! cool! see you, bye.

-Jakub

Connor said...

Where would you like to rock climb at? What did you do in California? What did you do when you got back from California? What would you like to do in the summer? What are you doing for the summer?