Tuesday, October 09, 2007

What I did today

Me and everybody else told the teacher about what we did. We did acting activities. I learned how to do what a pizza man does. I talked to people while eating at recess. I checked my homework. I did some math work. I talked to people at recess. I took notes about what the best foods are. I had a turkey sandwich for lunch while talking to people. I had an iced tea. I did my math homework. I helped people put away the stuff at shoppers drug mart. Mom went shopping. I was sitting on the bench because I was mad at mom. I punched mom on the way home. My mom told Magda about what happened. I bit mom. I wrote about my problem in my stuck book. I did see story say whats happening. I did fire department. MAgda had to tell a story and I had to tell her what happened.

No comments: