Thursday, November 15, 2007

What I did today

Me and everybody else watched Mrs Luttin teach me how to make food. I did my foods work text book. I ate oatmeal. I had a conversation with the kids. I ate my apple while talking to people at recess. Me and everybody else told what we did. I practiced The Rainbow and the other sheet with my friends. I had my snack while talking to people at recess. I did the yellow sheet worksheet with Rhonda. I ate a peanut butter sandwich while talking to people. I drank iced tea. I put some food and drinks that said what I needed on the clipboard and people took them home. I told Rhonda what I want for Christmas. My mom was looking for me. I was staying at home waiting for my mom to come. I had a conversation with Magda and mom. I did hear story recall sequence.

No comments: