Saturday, January 12, 2008

If Chris O'donell was my friend

We will go for a work out and a swim. We will go to the beach. We will go to Big Pete's toy store. We will go to Shlockbuster video store. We will go to Lonsdale Key. I will draw a picture of Melvin And The Squirells and show it to him. We will go see a movie together. We will go to Comicscene. We will check out the school he use to go to and well meet his teacher who use to be his teacher. Me, his wife, his kids and me will order pizza and I will have a pepsi in a skinny bottle while having a conversation. Chris O'donell and I will watch football on television. Me and his kids will do yoga dancing outside his school he use to go to. His kids, wife, him and me will have a family dinner like rice, turkey, potatoes and buns. His wife and him will watch me and his kids do yoga dancing on stage and listen to Duran Duran's song like Notorious. Me, his wife, his other friends and me will have a Halloween party in October.

No comments: