Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What I did today

Ryan read my spoof of Alvin and The Chipmunks. In drama I showed the teacher my Alvin and The Chipmunks spoof, we told the teacher about what we did, I read my Alvin and The Chipmunks spoof, I practiced my Charlie Brown script. At recess I had a snack while talking to people. In LAC I sang "Video kill the radio star, I answered the questions about Chalie Brown and I did math work. At recess I had a snack while talking to people. At foods I watched Mrs Luttin show us how to make food and I make cake. Me and my friends watched funny shows on youtube. At lunch I ate while talking to people and Wilson read my spoof of Alvin and The Chipmunks. At Shoppers Drug Mart I did work while the teached read my spoof of Alvin and The Chipmunks. I shopped with my mom.

No comments: