Friday, June 27, 2008

People I dont like who did what characters did in thriller shows

Brayden Sleath said Hi there I'm Brayden Ya wanna play. Brayden Sleath said please to meet you call me Brayden and I'll always be your average good guy until the very end and Brayden stunt double said Brayden's Alive Agsgy gotta keep him moving tonight Addition Addition I will tell you why no he's no why Brayden's gotta go away give him the ground money hell beg of you honey honey honey honey he see's you give him the power hill beg of you. Krista Startled us with a frightening vision and was left for dead but now she's about to be reborn. One of Rob Sleath's wives said to some lady hold still I'm gonna poke you in the eye. Rob Sleath said You know it Kooky. The wive said a a. Rob Sleath say's Ya wanna play. Jennifer is a queen and one of Rob's wives was pulling her like a baby and she was screaming like Nodadadadadadada and some boy said Free Jennifer Free Jennifer. If you have a date with me you have a date with Jennifer. One of Brayden's wives has a butterfly on their faces.

No comments: