Monday, September 22, 2008

What I did today

In LAC I had a conversation with the people in the room and I finished the Macbeth questions that I didnt answer. At recess I had a snack while talking to people. In Drama we told the teacher about what we did and played cameflouge. At recess I had a snack while talking to people. In English I took some notes that Mr Wilson was writing and I read a story. At lunch I ate while talking to Jamie and I had a conversation with Austin when I was finished eating. In computers I did computer work. I played the computer while waiting until it was time for me to keep score of the volleyball game. I kept score of the volleyball game. I filled Rhonda's car up with gas. I had chips for a snack. Me and Rhonda were both drinking water. I put away the clothes.

No comments: