Monday, November 10, 2008

The things about biting

I would wanna bite Rob, his wives, Brayden, his grandma, Jennifer, Daniel, Vince, Tammy, Christina, Britney, Sofia, Krista, Madaline, Zackary, Kyle and Rob's girl friend. The reason why I bite myself is because I think about Rob, his wives, Brayden, his grandma, Jennifer, Daniel, Vince, Tammy, Christina, Britney, Sofia, Krista, Madaline, Zackary, Kyle and Rob's girl friend because I think about them every day and every night. This is why it gets worse every day. I bite myself because I am pretending they are around and that I'm biting them because if I really saw them I would wanna bite them. The reason why I bit my mom is because I wanted candy for my birthday and she asked chocolate and it wasnt the kind of candy I wanted juicy bugs was. When my mom told me to share and when I bit her because she did it this is like the Mcdonalds commercial where the school teacher had chocolates to have by mistake and instead of chocolates 20 chicken mcnuggets to take 1 bite and share and I changed it because I went to Mcdonalds when I went to Krista's house and Tammy's house because I was pretending she was Tammy or Vince or Britney or Sofia or Christina or Madaline or Zackary or Krista or Kyle because if I really saw them I would wanna bite them. The reason why I bit Shannon is because she woke me out of bed and because Krista, Madaline and my mom did that their sorry but she isnt and the reason why I bit her is because when Madaline, Krista and my mom are sorry it doesnt help and if they arent it still doesnt help so accidents that dont help are like when your not sorry. I bit her because I was pretending she was Krista or Madaline because if I really saw them I would wanna bite them. If I bite Rob, His girl friend, his wives, Brayden's grandma, Brayden, Jennifer, Daniel, Vince, Tammy, Sofia, Britney, Christina, Krista, Zackary, Madaline and Kyle there would be so many ways how to bite them like like a lion like a tiger like a cheetah like a shark like a dog like a rat like a mouse like a mice like a bear like a snake like a wolf like a cat.

No comments: