Thursday, October 22, 2009

What happened

When Erin was talking to me I wasnt listening because my mind was telling me I' m stupid because I was planning on becoming a demon where I wouldnt have time to waste. I drank my moms coke and it turned me into a demon with green glowing eyes. When I was a demon I scared mom and Erin. I ripped the back of Erin's sweater. I went outside and saw some more demons to have as my friends like a demon with long black hair and a tongue sticking out but doesnt fit inside it's mouth, a demon growling but also has black hair and he wears a white shirt, a tuxedo and tuxedo pants and he has blood on it's mouth, a pink demon with pink hair and pink earrings, a blue demon with blue hair and green glowing eyes, a demon with black hair and a hole in his face and a demon with black hair that has a tongue sticking out with blood on it. We looked through the windows. I came back inside to scare my dad, Erin and my mom. I climbed on my dads car. I crossed the street to scare people. I was afraid of the demons because I was going to turn back into myself as a nice person. I turned back into Connor. I scared Erin and mom as to pretend to be a demon.

No comments: