Tuesday, July 04, 2006

What I did today

I woke up and took my pill. I had reese puffs cereal for breakfast. I had a bath. I brushed my teeth. I put my shirt on and my swim suit and my sandels. I packed up my stuff for West Van camp. Alex was sitting on the table. I had a conversation with Magda, Kim and Ashley. I played bingo with Kim and Magda. I did word search. I wrote about what we were going to buy at Safeway. Alex was trying not to cooperate. I told Kim about Nacho Libre in the car. I went shopping with Kim, Magda, Alex and Ashley. I ate salad. I had a conversation with Kim and Alex. I played in the park. I had lunch. I went swimming at the beach. I had chips. I played frisbee. I played in the park. I wrote about today. I wrote about how much things costed. I am doing my blog.

No comments: