Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What I did today

Today I played guess who with Zohra. I played disney guess who with Tye. I wrote about what I did at the zoo yesterday in my journal. Tye, Zahra, Ngaichi, Rhonda, Wendy, Brianne, Alex, Ashley, Alexandria and I made kites. We all had lunch together. We saw Cars at Metrotown. I had popcorn, a jolly rancher and a koolaid. My favourite part of the movie was when the cars were racing. We came back to West Van High School and I ate my kinder chocolate. I wrote about Ngaichi and what I did today. I showed Rhonda how to make my Gargoyle. I set the time on the phone. I learned about the digestive system. I read a book. I did charting. I read the rest of the book. I did numbers again. I ate skittles. I showed Rhonda how to make my gargoyle again. We were practicing charting.

No comments: