Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What I did at the Ambleside youth center

I said to Conar "What your name?" Conar said "Conar." I told Conar that I have a mom and a dad and a sister. I said that "Conar looks like Archie." I said "Merry Christmas". I played rock paper scissors and Conar won at the game. The other kids name was Brenden. Brenden was helping me fix the vcr but he didnt fix it. So I played pool with Brenden. Brenden liked my nike air force 1 shoes. I had a conversation about his ipod.

7 comments:

Miner Jake said...

i want an ipod for x - mas

Miner Jake said...

merry x - mass

Ambleside Youth Centre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ambleside Youth Centre said...

Ambleside Youth Centre Blog:
www.amblesideyouthcentre.blogspot.com
Website
www.wix.com/amblesideyouthcentre/amblesideyouthcentre

mother said...

Ambleside Youth Centre counsellors should refrain from making judgements without knowing both sides of a home situation. A couple of years back a young woman was convinced to leave her West Vancouver home. She ended up strung out on crack cocaine due to this advice and a complaint was lodged with West Vancouver police at that time. If every teenager whose parents raised their voices was counselled that they were experiencing 'verbal abuse' left home due to the advice proferred by said counsellors many more West Vancouver teenagers would fall through the cracks.
Perhaps the qualifications of Ambleside Youth Centre counsellors should be published online for all parents whose children visit this facility to review.

Ambleside Youth Centre said...

www.amblesideyouthcentre.ca is the Official Site

Thanks for your post! Very Cool!

Ambleside Youth Centre Center

Ambleside Youth Centre said...

It's very nice seeing you around the Youth Centre, your smile brightens up everyone's day!

ambleside youth centre center

www.amblesideyouthcentre.ca