Saturday, December 30, 2006

What I did today

I took my pill. I had breakfast. I watched television. I emailed Howie Mandel. I had a bath. Rhonda, me and mom had a conversation. Rhonda and I were talking about when david will come and which theatre to go to. We did the heart. I did a crossword. I worked. I did a puzzle.I did science. I did synonyms. I had lunch with Rhonda. I hooked up songs for my walkman. I went to the bank to get $20.00. I was looking around at Granville Island. I had popcorn and cranberry juice. I played my gameboy. I played my gameboy at the Keg and had dinner. I brushed my teeth. I was awake because I drank coca cola. I played my gameboy. I wrote a letter to Uncle Steven. I was awake from the coca cola again but now I am doing my blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun.