Thursday, January 04, 2007

All About West Vancouver


In West Vancouver I go to the Ambleside Youth Center. I see a movie. I email people. I meet Alison at the Squarreriger Pub. I take trips to seveneleven. I go for a walk to Dundarave Beach. I learn about appropriate behaviors. I take mom to The Bay to work at. I go to the library. I go the the dry cleaners with my dad. I go shopping at Safeway. I know Andrew from room 1706. I know Harry and Stella from 1708. I have lived here for a very long time. In the picture this is a view of my home.

3 comments:

Connor said...

I did not go to treasure island because it was too late. Mom was sad because I didnt have to go to sleep. I didnt want to because it was going to make me tired of waiting for it to be over and I will get nightmares. I didnt want this to happen again. It made me have to think it is over. If there was more then I had to forget about it.

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Miner Jake said...

nice veiw