Tuesday, January 23, 2007

What I did today

Today I took my pill. I watched television. I had breakfast. I had a shower. I flossed and brushed my teeth. I got dressed. Mom had coffee. Mom had breakfast. Mom got dressed. Mom flossed and brushed her teeth. I went for a work out and a swim. Mom and I went to Mcdonalds for lunch. I looked in Chapters. I went shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart. Mom got a coffee at Starbucks. I played my game boy. I emptied the dishwasher. I checked out Future Shop. Mom and I looked for a note pad and they didnt have one. Mom and I looked for a note pad at the other dollar store and they did have one. I had a conversation with Magda. I did give relevent or not relevent. I played my game boy. Mom, Magda and I talked about what I could earn with my money.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice dude