Saturday, March 17, 2007

About Epic Movie

The orphans were eating pourage. Nacho Libre ate doritos and he threw up. There were snakes in the plane and the pilot said I've had it. The blue lady was dancing. Wolverine laughed at peoples jokes. Violet said Go and Willy Wonka said I cant. The twins were hurting the people. Willy wonka the dentist cleaned Charlies teeth. The girl made a mess and pretended to disappear. The goatman and Violet were having a conversation. The people at the goatmans house were dancing. The people found the girl. Jordan fry was making his name with his pee. Jordan fry was making a number 2 feet 1 feet with his pee. The lion was snoring. Violet said to the lion Are you a lion. The lion said I am half lion and half man. The lion man and the other guy were fighting. The people were killing the knights and the dwarf. Harry Potter killed the witch and Hagrid. The person said This is your family tell me about them and Charlie said They're not my family. The person said tell me about you family and Charlie said never.

No comments: