Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What I did today

In the morning in LAC class I read Frankenstien and then Rhonda checked my homework. I had to do my science work again without cheating because I did cheat yesterday. I had a conversation with Rebecca by my locker. In I had to change seats. We had our dividers because we had a science test. After the test we took notes and did naming chemical compounds. In gym we played soccer and after that we played hockey. At lunch I watched Pirates Of The Carribean 2 with Daniel. I read a book called Star Wars in the library. In LAC I did math work and science homework. At the Ambleside Youth Centre I talked to Alison and Malary while they were playing the computer. Nathen and I were talking about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. When I watched the girls soccer team at ambleside and it was funny because the ball went in the pond and they didnt have to go get it so they used another ball. At the Ambleside Youth Centre I played foosball with Nathen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you have had a busy day. 2 more sleeps until your birthday. did you play your new game yet?

Miner Jake said...

please write more things!

Connor said...

I sure did have a busy day. I turned 15 on my birthday. I got 2 Johnny Depp dvds like Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and Pirates Of The Carribean, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle toys, Star Wars lego gameboy, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory poster, Batman computer game, Shark Tale cd, 2 new shirts, Spawn cd, Simpsons book, candy and money. On my birthday I saw Blades of Glory with Ryan, David, Rhonda and Liam. I have not played my new game yet. Dinky is bringing me another present tomorrow. Bye Krista.