Saturday, September 01, 2007

What happened when I drove

When somebody I dont like wants me to drive which I am too young is like Austin Powers which I dont have to worry about it being his real hair because it is him with a costume. And because I dont like toast because about the toast thing I did bad is when I got punished for using the vending machine and because of the snug bug book where the toast looks like a pop tart but it's toast and when the little critter book has a drawing of pop ems to mean pop tarts when it is careful but when it is being careful means the snug bug book can be what I never heard of even though I did would and other things like that always have to remind me of what I dont like and that would might have to remind me of when Moe as a pickle who was drawing as Austin Powers is something I never heard of and because it is looking for something else I dont like that is fake and because there is not that made me have to drive even though I am too young and see what happens if I do it because I am too young

No comments: