Wednesday, September 05, 2007

What my problem is

My problem is I say I dont like dwarf's even though I do because when I think about me and other people as different people like me as Warwick Davis and girls as one of the guy's he's with and that would make me think I am different by meaning that he is a boy that grows up as a man and that would mean he's a man and since I never grow up then I am a boy and that made me worried by asking if he's a man so I dont have to worry about it like a little man and the other thing about it is that I saw a picture of him as a big man that he will become as something like commercials of people who drove and because it was different I would think that they shouldnt have drove them even though they can drive and because maybe somebody I dont like was trying to be like them doing that because I cant drive because I am too young even though I dont have to worry about the way they look because they're just costumes and because I was naughty at Krista's house I will still get whatever I want for Christmas because Santa and little elves and big elves arent real and that is like the commercial of the restaurants that use to sell Phantom Menace toy's because I had KFC at Krista's and because if I kill a dwarf police will take me to jail and even though I never have to watch whatever I wanna watch again I knew it would make other stuff that I dont like happening and because Dennis said that the robber has to eat his dinner it would be like the problem of Mcdonalds and KFC to bring to Krista's and having Mcdonalds after Krista's will mean I dont like any Taco Bell commercials then I do like them but just not the one with the dog.

No comments: