Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Camp Fircom

My trip to Camp Fircom

The most exciting thing I ever done was went to Camp Fircom last summer.

1 I like Camp Fircom because I got to listen to lots of music.

2 I liked it because I got to hang out with the kids in my cabin.

3 I liked it because there was food for me to eat I ate pizza and cereal and stew.

4 I liked it because I got my face painted with a star.

5 I liked it because it was my vacation.

6 I liked it because I had friends.

7 I liked it because there was treats for me to eat after dinner.

8 I liked it because I went canoeing.

9 I liked it because my family came for a visit.

10 I liked it because I went hiking.

11 I liked it because I went swimming in the lake.

I cant wait to go again. I am going in August.

4 comments:

Miss. Behaved said...

Dylan wants to know if they still have the Magic Bear at Camp Fircom. He went there when he was a boy and said it's the best camp EVER!

Miss. Behaved said...

Jakub's blog:

jakubtwotwo.blogspot.com

Miner Jake said...

Jakub two two
I think camp Fircom sounds scaryyyyyy!

Connor said...

It's not scary. I like camping. What's your favorite camp? I liked camping. What are you doing tomorrow.