Thursday, July 21, 2005

My Trip To Calgary

My thoughts

On my trip to calgary I went swimming and I saw Shannon and I saw trolls and I felt like I was going to throw up and I thought Shannon was an alien and Shannon said are you an elf and the troll said to it's brother welcome brother elf and there were trolls like a troll and a pig troll and a troll man with plants green stuff on its head and alien troll and mushroom that talks troll and they were sing unananananana saveon o nananannananananna save on fear e a re fear e re re er er and they stopped and just the pig troll was sing ing the rest to firerrererayfirerrererereray then they were all singing the rest and we went to a pizza place for dinner and I got food from the vendi machine and I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed and the trolls went to bed and when I woke up this time the trolls werent trolls they were gobolins and Aunt Liz said gobolins still exist and the gobolins were trying to eat me and I said no dont eat me and the gobolins ran by and they were eating Shannon and Aunt Liz said o beast yourselves so good of us and Uncle Dan said ther'e eating her ther'e never going to eat be and when this happened there was a dead girl with guey slime on her and I had breakfast and I went to other restaurants and I went shopping and I saw Willy Wonka and I brought stuff for me to do and I went to the chinese restaurant and I went to Shannons house and I went to Church and I watched Godzilla and I went to the Stampede and I went on the rides and I pretended to be a cowboy.