Saturday, July 23, 2005

My gnomes

I brought home a statue gnome wearing a red hat and red clothes and then I brought home a grey one then I brought home a one wearing a blue hat and blue clothes then I brought home a one wearing a red hat and a yellow shirt and greem pants and black boots and a one wearing a red hat and blue clothes and I first put the one wearing a red hat and red clothes in my balcony then I put the one wearing a blue hat and blue clothes beside it then I put the grey one beside it then I put the one wearing a red hat and a yellow shirt and green pants and black boots beside it then I put the one with a red hat and blue clothes beside it and the statue gnome wearing a red hat and red clothes and the one wearing a blue hat and blue clothes grew big then turned alive moving around a little while I was outside with them then they went back to where they were standing when they were statues then they changed back into statues and I went inside to have lunch then I played Sceneit while the statue gnome wearing a red hat and red clothes and the one wearing a blue hat and blue clothes and the grey one turned alive while the others grew big before they were alive and they were all walking around and when I was done playing Sceneit I went to see them and the one wearing grey clothes came close to me to scare me and bite me then it went back to the others and then I went inside then the gnomes changed back into statues and I went to see Alison sleeping and the statue gnome wearing a red hat and red clothes turned alive then the one wearing a blue hat and blue clothes turned alive and I showed Alison and she said I know in your dreams then the rest turned alive and they were all walking around then they all stood together again turning back into statues and I said to the one wearing grey ill pick you out so I did and while I was carrying it it turned alive and it scared me and I went like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and then I put it down and it walked to my room with me so it can change back into a statue and then it was in my room and it changed back into a statue and it's hat changed into an acorn hat and its hair turned brown and it grew a beard and it's clothes turned into brown clothes and I put it in the other balcony and it turned alive and last it was a tree gnome then I made a home for the statue gnome wearing a red hat and red clothes and the one wearing a blue hat and blue clothes and the one with a red hat and a yellow shirt and green pants and black boots and I put them in it and when they were in it they turned alive and the other one turned alive.

No comments: