Wednesday, November 23, 2005

3 things I did at school, 5 things I did with Lucinda and 2 things I will do tonight

At school I showed Rhonda my Language Power homework lesson 17, 18. I did lesson 19. I had recess and I was talking with some of my friend's like graeme, Rebecca and Omid. I learned about water, hydrogen and glecerol. I learned about what floats and sinks. I had recess and I talked with Graeme and Ryin. In art I made a picture of people watching telivision while having a snack. I had lunch and I talked to Ayla's brother and Omid. I played hockey. I was making a candle and a gumball machine. With Lucinda I did geography. I did see item pick amount. I did enough information. I did a chore like cleaning the bathroom. I showed Lucinda how to blog. Tonight I will do my homework. Tonight I will set the table.

No comments: