Thursday, November 24, 2005

What happened in Harry Potter What I did today at school What I did today at school Who I talked to The friends I saw at lunch What I am doing today

In Harry Potter people were flying on broom's making a leprechaun. Harry was sleeping on the floor as a pore kid. Harry Potter went to bed. Harry Potter was in school. There was a picture of somebody in a newspaper talking and Harry Potter threw the newspaper in the fire. A boy changed into a farrot. People were praying in school. Ronald said there's an enemy and Hermienie said enimie. People were swimming in an ocean. A man and Hermienie were singing Hogwart's. Harry Potter had a bath and saw a ghost. Harry Potter was fighting a dragon. Today I showed Rhonda my homework I did. I finished coloring my map. In recess I had a tube yogurt. I talked to Yan and Omid and Rebecca. I had social's and I remembered what she said. I wrote what my teacher was writing in social's class. I talked to Zack, Navid and Rhonda at socials. I

No comments: