Thursday, December 01, 2005

What I did today

In fine arts I wrote a story about smoking a cigarette. I watched some movies. I talked to some friend's like Sabrina about what she did on the weekend. I had a project for my mom to sign. What I did in LAC I did circling questions. I did true and false. I did science. I looked in the dictionary for words that match with each other. I talked to David about how he's feeling. I talked to Rhonda about how she is feeling. In computers there was stuff on the computer for me to copy down. I wrote about myself. I talked to Rhonda about what happened in hockey, gymnastics and basketball. It will rain abit. Seasons always come. Probable means people know that it's going to happen and it always happens. Possible means maybe it will happen it might snow because it is December. Seasons always happen. Not possible means it will never happen because it isnt real and real thing's dont happen in real life. Today it is possible that it will snow I want it to snow so I can make a snowman.

No comments: