Friday, December 23, 2005

What I learned in farming

I learned about oil. I learned about fish. I learned about horse's. I learned about lakes, rivers and oceans. I learned about what places you can farm on. I learned about farmers. I learned about what you would eat like salmon. I learned about constructing. I learned about people. I learned about who lives on a farm. I learned about people. Today I woke up and took my pill. I had a granola bar for breakfast. I had a bath. I brushed my teeth. I looked at 1 of my Mad magazines. I got dressed. I did synonyms. I did science. I did time. I did geography. I looked up stuff about farming on google. I am doing my blog. I am going to open my presents. I am going to brush my teeth. I am going to have breakfast. I am going to get dressed. I am going to have lunch. I am going to chill out. I am going to have dinner.

No comments: