Wednesday, December 28, 2005

What I did today

I woke up and took my pill. I had breakfast. I had a bath. I flossed and brushed my teeth. I got dressed. I did synonyms with Rhonda. I did see item pick amount. I did a puzzle. I did science questions. I checked on the computer to see what the people in Fantastic 4's name's are. I went to Mcdonalds and had a big mac, fries and a diet coke. Rhonda had a quarter pounder with cheese, fries and a nestea. Rhonda and I went to 711 and brought 4 a partial batteries. I did reasoning and writing. I played operation. I finished my puzzle. I got a lemonade. I did clean the bathroom. I went to the library. I got windex. I did cleaning the mirror. I did work that I didnt do with Rhonda. I swept the floor. I am doing my blog. I like to think about the woggle woggle song from Arthur.

No comments: