Thursday, December 15, 2005

What I did today

I woke up and had breakfast. I brushed my teeth. I had a bath. I got dressed. I went to school and at school. I talked to Sam and Tiffany. I had LAC and I told David that they dont make doctor dreadfulls and creepy crawlers any more. I fixed my homework I did yesterday. I wrote a story about I Heard The Owl Call My Name. I had recess and I talked to Heidi and Omid. I had an assembly and I heard people playing their violin, people playing trumpet's, people singing jingle bell's, The Wizard Of Oz and Santa Claus is coming to town. I asked Nicolas if he liked the singing. Nicolas, David and I wrote about the flower's in the vase. My friend's went in the camera place. I had a gronala bar for a snack and I talked to Lyanne and Ryin. I used the bathroom. I had science and I did review 7.2. I did activity 7f. I scraped away my pennie's. I had chicken strips for lunch and I talked to David and Glen about what I want for Christmas. I got doritos from the vendi machine. I went to the library and I read Uncle Scrooge Christmas book. I wrote stories about Santa in Applied Skills. I did typing and it was fun.

No comments: