Wednesday, December 07, 2005

What I did today at school What I did after school What I am doing after work What I want for Christmas

In school I showed Rhonda my homework in LAC. I wrote a story about I Heard The Owl Call My Name. I finished typing about what I needed to write in Applied Skills. I had recess and I talked to David, Sam and Ayla's brother. In science I wrote about what the teacher was writing. I talked about the 5 thing's the teacher was writing. I had recess and I talked to Sam and Tiffany. Nicolas, David, Mat and I were taking picture's of each other. I was having a peanut butter sandwich, fruit snack's, a ganola bar and a five alive. I was playing doctor dogeball. I was writing thing's about me in applied skills. After school I brought a pop from the drink machine. I had popcorn. I did see item pick amount. I did geography. I did science. I am doing my blog. I am going to see Santa tonight. I am going to tell him that I want Wallace and Gromit toy's.

No comments: