Sunday, November 20, 2005

What I like to do on the weekends:
I liked playing pool on the weekend because it was a fun game that I use to play at my house in Richmond.


What I want to do next week:I want to go to Grandpa's house next weekend because me and dad usually go to Pizza hut after and before we go there.



What I want to do when I turn 19 yrs old: When I am 19 years old I want to grow up as a farmer because farmer's give people healthy food so you can keep growing and growing and growing.



Movies I want to watch and things I look forward to: I want to see Harry Potter And The Goblet and Fire because I didnt getto see it on Friday because all the ticket's were sold out.

What I did with Tyson on the weekend:Tyson and I went to the community center to do some exercise like tredmiel, biking, walking on the thing where you take longer step's, pulling thing's together and the thing where I take little big step's because that gives me good exercise. Tyson and I were swimming like diving on the diving because it was good to go deeper when we jumped off the high diving board. Tyson and I went to 711 because it had good snack's. Tyson and I played pool because it was a good game of winning and loosing. Tyson and I were watching Roberto Benini Pinocchio because it has changing into.

No comments: