Friday, February 03, 2006

What I did today

I woke up and watched television. I took my pill. I had french toast crunch for breakfast. I had a bath and the water was black. I flossed and brushed my teeth. I got dressed. I packed up stuff for me to do at Nana's. I was at Nana's and I read Just A Snowman. I was looking up bad movies on the computer. I took a bus ride to Burger King and I had 6 chicken tenders, fries, onion rings and a root beer. Uncle Pearse and Nana both had burgers and fries and no drinks. I had candy and a pepsi in Nanny Mcehee The kids were making food in the kitchen. The kids were going to sleep and they had chicken pox. Derek was afraid of getting chicken pox. The man said I cant read this book because your sick so I will read it to you tomorrow. The kids, the man and Nanny Mcehee saw a pig and a donkey. The donkey was danceing. Derek shouted at the man saying You never listen. Derek was looking for Nanny Mcehee. Nanny Mcehee turned nice. The kids, Nanny Mcehee and the man made a snowman. Uncle Pearse left us and I went back and got Uncle Pearse. I brought a Bad Michael Jackson cd. I watched The Simpsons and Fear Factor. I went shopping for clothes. I rented an Arthur video from Frontier Video. I ordered pizza and at home I ate it while watching Arthur. I looked up mythical creatures. I watched Berenstain Bears. I took my pill. I am doing my blog right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No offense again but we don't really care about what you did today...