Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Birthday


I woke up and I had breakfast. I took my pill. I watched television. In LAC I gave people cupcakes. I learned about George W. Bush. I did math. I had a rice krispie at recess and I talked to people. I used the bathroom. In socials I wrote about stuff on the computer. I played all the right type. I had a fruit leather at recess and I talked to people. I used the bathroom. In English I read a story. I wrote notes. I talked to people. I had a jam sandwich, granola bar and a juice and I talked to people. I got reese from the vendi machine. I used the bathroom. I read Simpsons in the library. I talked to people in gym. I played handball. I went for a walk with mom and we saw a ghost. I saw Shaggy dog and had popcorn, kinder surprise and 7up. At Boston Pizza I had root beer, croutons and cheese pizza. I played hide and seek and tag. I had a Bart cake. I had cake. For my birthday I got King Kong, Guess who, Black Eyed Peas, Simpsons book, candy, Avril levine cd, simpsons cuckoo clock and a watch. The names of the people who came to my birthday are Magda, Jakub, Uncle Pearse, Uncle Steven, Nana, Rhonda, mom, dad and Alison. In these pictures are Jakub and were smiling, making funny faces and making Shaggy Dog face.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good picture of you and Jake. Sounds like you had a good birthday Connor