Sunday, April 16, 2006

When I was Aladdin, Melissa wa Jasmin and Steven was somebody from Aladdin

Steven and Jafar followed the trail faster and it made a pretend lion and it said Who disturbs my Stuberg. Steven said It is I. The pretend lion melted and it said diamond in the riamond. Jafar said Diamond in the rong. I was with my monkey friend named Abu and I sang. Apu and I had bread. The guy said to Melissa Your a princess. Melissa said Maybe I dont want to be a princess anymore. The guy and Melissa were talking. The guy met Jafar and Jafar told him to play with lots of toys so he did. Jafar and Melissa were talking. Jafar said to mr This is not from yet boy. I met a guy with a mask and we had a deal. Abu and I went in the pretned lion and I said Dont touch anything we got to find that lamp. Abu and I were on a magic carpet and I said Abu Theres no time to panic then there was and I said Start paniking so we paniked. I told the guy with the mask to give me his hand and he said First give me the lamp so I did. The guy with the mask took his mask off. I saw a genie and he was singing a song. Genie turned into a sheep. The sheep changed back into a genie. Apu turned into a camel. The camel turned into other animals then back into a monkey. The monkey turned into an elephant. I had a different costume on. I rode the elephant and we were having a paraid. The elephant and I saw Jafar. The genie turned into a bee. The bee said Be yourself. I said Do you trust me. Melissa and I were riding on the magic carpet singing A whole new world. Jafar changed my costume back into the same costume. Jafar turned the tiger into a kitten. Jafar turned the elephant back into a monkey. The guy's clothes came off and went on Jafar. Jafar sang Price Allie. The genie turned Jafars clothes back into the same clothes. The monkey and I were snowclimbing. Jafar took a bite of an apple. Jafar got Jasmin stuck in something. Fire blew out of Jafars mouth. I told Jafar to become a snake. Jafar said You want to know what snke I can be so he turned into a snake and the fire turned int o the whole part of his tail. The giant snake was slithering at me. I saved Melissa. The giant snake wanted to become a genie so The genie turned him into a genie. The genie went in a lamp.

No comments: