Sunday, April 16, 2006

What I did standing with my friend monkey named Abu

When I was standing my monkey friend my feet turned into sea feet and the monkey was afraid of me then I got on the ground and my teeth turned into shark teeth and I grew a shark fin then my legs turned into a shark tail then I moved around to the genie and I scared him and he was afraid of me then I went in the water and in the water I was a shark altogether and my tail was blue and the other half was brown then my skin was all blue. I scared the genie and he was afraid of me so he moved away. I made a shark noise. I ate fish. I bit a boat and people fell in the water. People hurried away and I ate them. I swam a tiny bit and I went to another spot and my head turned into a person head then I was a boy again.

1 comment:

Miner Jake said...

sweet you rock conner