Wednesday, November 01, 2006

What I did today

Today I worked at Rogers because it was take kids to work day.I was puting back dvds in an alphabetical order in the scary section, drama, kids, family, television, foreign, 2 day rental and 7 day rental sections. I used the money machine to give Rhonda money for the iced tea. People put on Garfield because I wanted to watch it. I checked to see if the cds are in the cases or not and then put the security lock in them then scanned them then put them in a pile. I took a lunch break at KFC. I finished working at Rogers with Chelsea, Eric and Lee. I worked on my whirligig project with Rhonda. I played basketball with Sam, Meric, Mith and myad and I enjoyed it. I had a conversation with the people. I played hockey with the people and I enjoyed it. I had a drink of water. I played hockey some more. I went to the bathroom. I played hockey some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, hey, hey, hey... a beautiful DAY!