Wednesday, November 22, 2006

What I did today

I worked on my social notes. I typed out what I did for Take kids to work day at Rogers Video. I had a conversation and ate my snack at recess. In English I read Ghost House. I jumbled. I took notes. I had a conversation and ate my snack at recess. In foods I watched the teacher show me how to make eggs and strawberries mixed with bananas. I finished my work in the text book. I brought pizza from the cafeteria. I did some talking with Shawn and ate my lunch. I had miss vickies salt n vinegar chips. I read a book about sharks. In drama me and the kids told Mr Grenye about what we did. We played hyde and seek. I did my line where I have to sweep while pretending there is a mess. I played doctor dodgeball with Shawn, Sam, Leon and Carson then I played soccer. I had pickles. I took my pill but now I am doing my blog.

No comments: