Sunday, February 15, 2009

If I were Inspector Gadget

I would drive a car. I would put on my Gadget suit. I would have the peppeler on my head and I would say Go go Gadget chopper. I would have fire on my finger to light stuff up, a toy and a thing you use to blow bubbles. I would hold my peppeler while flying. I would press a button that gives you skittles in my car and I would eat them. I would be at a party. I would give the guy with a big claw fire for his cigar so he can smoke. I would tell somebody whos waiting for me that Im on my way. I would lie on a bed thats like a bed and the guy with a big claw would do something to harm me. There will be 2 Gadgets I would be good Gadget and the other Gadget would be scary Gadget. I would push scary Gadgets head off. Scary Gadgets head would say We shouldnt fight like this. I would throw scary Gadgets head in water.

No comments: