Saturday, February 07, 2009

If I were Peter Pan

I would never grow up. I would teach John, Michael and Wendy how to fly. I would fly to Neverland with John, Michael and Wendy. I would meet lost boys, indians, mermaids and pirates. I would have a sword fight with Captain Hook. I would pretend to be Captain Hook by scaring Smee the way how Captain Hook scares him. Tiger Lily would be drowning and I would save her. Wendy would sow my shoe. I would ask people if they believe in ferries. I would try to open a present and Tinkerbell would bomb it because it if somebody opens it it will explode. Cheif will give me some of his feathers to wear like him and when I wear them I would say No. I would learn about same and different like same houses and different house, same trees and different trees and Johns painting of indians that are dressed the same way and dressed a different way.

No comments: