Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Problems

it does count for dwarfs to be sorry but only not sorry but the reason i only have to hate it when they are sorry even if it does count because i also have to not like doing the thing i did with isabela with the shaving cream like i did at krista's. because i had shaving cream to pretend to shave at krista's. i'm almost about to hate everything i do like because everything i don't like is on my mind everyday. before that it was on my mind and it still will be on my mind every day it seems like it gets worse every day.
there's lots of thinks that are on my mind that i hate everyday and it seems to be getting worse every day.
you know what it means when i'm in bed and it was my problem yesterday and i woke me up an it seems to be do if it could get worse every day and nightmares steal people and it must be my living nightmare.

No comments: