Monday, January 30, 2006

What I did at Brendens meeting Brayden

When I was at Brendens house meeting Brayden I was standing with Brayden and Brenden and Brenden turned into a green monster then he put on yellow clothes. The green monster was scaring Brayden and I and Brayden and I were scared of him running away from him going like ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdadadadadadada and we went upstairs to somebodys room and we met green monsters and we were watching a show about how our day started out. The monsters touched us. The monsters said were monsters but were not monsters. Brayden said Those monsters are green. I said And ther'e real and ther'e nice. We played a word game as hang man we spelled out we will have worms for lunch. We watched a show of Egie the wolf. We were watching a show about what you would wanna do with a monster. One of the monsters put toy's in a toy house. Brayden and I jumped down to the downstairs room and we saw that the monsters are scary and Brayden said I thought they were nice monsters. Brayden and I saw paint of something like a fake scary thing. Brayden and I heard the sound of a wolf and we were scared. Brenden came to see us and when he saw us he heard the sound of a wolf and he said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hurry that way so we left. When we were out Brenden was standing in front of the wall while Brayden and I were standing away and there was the wolves arm sticking out of the wall and Brenden said my name is Yellow You can call me yellow. The wolf was biteing Brenden while scaring him and Brenden said ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh e ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Brenden fell into the room and when he was in the room he scared the wolf so it can turn nice. Brenden got up and got out and fixed the wall and the door. Brenden changed back into Brenden. I took home Mcdonalds and ate it.

No comments: