Thursday, January 26, 2006

What I did today

Today I woke up. I had a granola bar for breakfast. I took my pill. I had a bath. I got dressed. I was waiting until it was time to go in the LAC room. I practiced reading my speech. I typed out stuff about my speech on microsoft word. I did math multiplication, addition and subtracting. I talked to Ryin, Liam, Maia and Jordan. I had pretzels. In photography I pressed a red button making pictures of what I took pictures of. I checked out the dark room. I talked to Lyane, Moises and Nike. I had fruit to go. I talked to Maia, Rebecca and Alyssa. I learned about assignment 1 and 2. I had Alyssa as a partner to work with. I had a representation about popcorn on my poster. I had talked with Ms Tei. I had a peanutbutter sandwich. I finished my apple, fruit to go and fivealive upstairs. I talked to Robin and Amanda. I got doritos from the vendi machine then I ate my doritos. I went to get my pictures I forgot from the photography room. I made a calendar on microsoft word about holidays. I put on pictures that have to do with the holidays. I got a lemonade. I did math.

No comments: