Saturday, January 14, 2006

What I did when I was a martian

Santa said fancerandgrancerandthunderandmixonandmixonandmixon. I get all these names mixed up. Santa said to his elf How are you. The elf said everything is aokay Santa. Santa said to his elf good man. 2 martians were watching television. 1 martian said What do you think he is. The other martian said I dont know. The other martaian said What do you think? The other martian said I dont know either. The kid martian said to the adult martian I want to see Santa's workshop. The other martian said I want to see more toys. The adult martian said no go to sleep. There was a man martian and a woman martian. The martian told me to wake up and I had trouble waking up. I woke up and when I was awake I said I had troubles going to sleep. The man who dresses as Santa saw the martians and the martians said it is October. The man who dresses as Santa said not yet it is December. The martians saw lots of Santa's into the telescope. I was pulling the buttons. The martian said All this trouble over a fat little man in a red suit. Betty said to the martians What are those funny things sticking out of your head? The martians said Those are our antenna. Betty said Are you a television set? Betty and her brother met me and the martians in space. Betty and her brother were afraid of a polar bear. Betty and her brother saw a giant robot coming to haunt them. The giant robot picked Betty and her brother up and the martians and I said crush them do as I say. The martians and I told the giant robot to come see Santa and his elves. The giant robot saw came to see Santa and his elves and knocked the table down. Santa's elf said to the giant robot You cant come in here noones allowed. Santa said to the giant robot Why did you have to do this to my helpers? The martians and I said To find out whos naughty or nice. Santa said Then Why didnt you tell me? Newscaster said And Mrs Santa Claus has povitvely identified the kidnappers as martians. Betty and her brother and Santa were on a couch and Santa said Do you like seeing me. Betty and her brother said Yes Santa. Betty and Santa and I had dinner. The martians were singing jinglebells jinglebells jingle all the way. I invited Betty and her brother to the woman martian. Betty's brother shaked hands and they told each other that there 10 and Betty and the other martian are 8. Betty and her brother and Santa were in a spaceship with me and the martians. Santa was making toys like baseball bat dolls and stuffed bears. Somebody made Santa a Santa suit and Santa said somebody made this for me. I said this Santa suit is for me. Santa said Dont be silly. This would never fit you While you have to faten up first. Peoples breakfast was ready. Santa ssaid yeah If you dont hurry your breakfast will get cold. I put on red overalls then I drank healthy stuff to make me grow fatter then I put a pillow under my overalls and it made me fat then I put on a Santa coat then Santa pants then Santa boots then I put on a white beard and mustache and I said ho ho ho now I'm Santa Claus ho ho ho then I put on a Santa hat then I was Connor in a Santa suit. I said ho ho ho Merry Christmas. I said my fingers not tired I wont got to bed. I sang jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way all what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh hey jingle bells. I met the martians in a cave. I was with the martians. The woman martian looked for me. Santa and Betty and her brother and the 2 martians looked for me. The martian and I were in the cave and the martian said Where are you going? I said ho ho ho. The martian said cant you say anythingelse but ho ho ho. I said ho ho ho. The martian said If your thinking of leaving Santa. The martian saw Santa and Santa said ho ho We meet again The martian said I dont know hot you escape Santa your through Santa said voldar Why dont you relax The martian said Your going to relax permanetly Santa was having a pipe with bubbles coming out Betty and her brother were squirting the martian. There were toys that can move. The martian said to me your not in here your in there. I met the martians and Santa and Betty and her brother. The martian said Thank you Santa for bringing happiness to the children on mars. The martian said And the Christmas spirit to all of us. Santa said to me You dont need me here any more you got a wonderful Santa Claus out of your own. Santa said to Betty and her brother If we hurry well get back in time for Christmas Eve. Betty and her brother said Yah. Santa said Shall we get going. Betty and her brother said Yah.

No comments: