Tuesday, January 31, 2006

What I did when I was listening to The Beetles

When I was listening to The Beetles I pretended to grow dog hair. I was lying on my bed. I was in the bathroom cutting the dog hair off I pretended to have. I met pam and I pretended to grow dog hair back. I was sitting at the table where there was Kentuky Fried Chicken food and I left in went in the bathroom I was outside at the top so I jumped over while people were eating their dinner. I was in my room and I took off my pants checking to see if there's pretend dog hair or not. Dad saw me and I cut off the dog hair off I pretended to have. I was running outside and I pretended to grow dog hair back so I walked. I talked to a man about what happened. I was inside and I pretended I had no ears and I had black hair at the bottom of my chest and I said mom dad then I got on the floor and pretended my body turned into a dog body and my legs and arms turned into dog arms and I grew a tail and my head turned into a dog head. Dog gave me a cookie. I was outside having water in a bowl.

No comments: