Wednesday, May 02, 2007

What I did today

I finished my science work. I read my English story and wrote about what I remember. I had an apple at recess time. I made lasagna in foods class with Juin and Jake. I tried lasagna and I could not eat it because it was too spicy. I had a sandwich and shared popcorn while watching Forest Gump. I told about what was happening on the pictures, Mrs Barton told me stories and I told her about what I remember and she gave me words and I had to make sentences. I listened to people talk in drama. I played Talisman with Keenan, Peter and the other guy at the Amble side Youth Center. I wrote about good decisions I made and not so good decisions I made. I checked my math homework.

1 comment:

Miner Jake said...

The lasagna must have been realy spicy?!
I've also seen forest gump, its a good movie, huh?!
Talisman must be a fun game to play, Connor