Wednesday, May 30, 2007

What I did today

I got molby dick from the library, I checked my science homework and I finished gluing the pictures onto my poster in LAC class. In recess I was eating my snack and talking to my friends. I was watching the rest of Romeo and Juliet and I took some notes in English class. I was talking to my friends in recess class. I had salad and chicken and put away the dishes with my friends in foods class. I was having my lunch while watching Super Size Me and I got a snack from the vending machine at lunch time. I did my act on Romeo and Juliet with my friends and I watched people do their acts on stage in drama. At the Ambleside Youth Center I talked to my Peter, Brendan, Max and Malory. I had a snack and a drink. I played pool with Brenda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Connor, you have so many friends. Sounds like such a fun day. see you wednesday.
Krista