Thursday, May 17, 2007

What I did today

I checked my math homework, learned about effort force, force and work and I did my crossward puzzle in LAC. I had an apple while talking to people at recess. Mrs Luttin was showing us how to make pineapple soup and I did work about organic foods in foods class. I watched Romeo and Juliet in English class. I had a peanut butter sandwich and I brought an A&W root beer in foods class. I played all the right type in the LAC room. Me and the other people told Mr Grenye what we did. We gave ourselves hugs and we said if you cant love yourself you cant love anyone else and we touched the floor. I did my line with my partners. I did my science homework. I checked my email. I did charting with Magda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Grenier is right. If you can't love yourself you can't love anybody else. I love you very much.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

thats right dude!